Why Choose Me as Your Buyer's Agent
Reasons to Choose Me as Your Buyer's Agent
Why Should You Choose Me to be Your Buyer’s Agent?
Here are the top 10 reasons for choosing me to be your buyer’s agent:
1. It's FREE - That's right, hiring me as your buyer's agent won't cost you a thing. The seller & listing agent have already agreed to a set commission amount, which is binding under their listing contract. If the listing agent sells the house to an unrepresented buyer, he/she receives the entire contracted commission amount. However, the seller’s agent works for the seller; don’t you want someone working on your behalf to protect your interests as a buyer? As a buyer’s agent, I receive a predetermined portion of the already contracted commission, at NO cost to you, and your best interests are always my top priority.
2. It's Convenient - Targeting the right neighborhoods, finding homes that fit your criteria and scheduling showings can be a full time job. If you already work 9-5 it can become overwhelming very quickly. I will find homes that match your criteria and schedule showings at your convenience.
3. Market Knowledge – Understanding the local market is key to finding the best home at the best price possible. Market knowledge is something that isn't easily attained in a short period of time; education and experience are qualifications of a licensed real estate agent.
4. Professional Negotiation - Making an offer and negotiating with a seller is by far one of the most specialized parts of the home buying process. Rather than risk making a mistake, find representation! As a Realtor®, I am a professional negotiator, with a duty to act in your best interest.
5. Professional Connections - Getting to the closing table requires the expertise of a number of professionals. Lenders, inspectors, surveyors just to name a few. Buyer's agents have worked with a number of providers, both great and not so good. When you hire me, you get access to my network rather than having to research and build relationships from scratch.
6. Insider Knowledge - Wouldn't it be great to know about a home that's going up for sale before it’s widely advertised? I’ll look for homes that match your criteria and make sure you know about great deals as soon as they are listed – many times before the sign even goes up on the property!
7. Access to Comps/Sales Info - Comps, or comparables, are extremely valuable when you're considering how much to offer on a home. I have access to the latest sales prices of comparable homes and can help you submit an offer that will be acceptable to both parties.
8. Help Identifying Your Needs – I will help you prioritize your needs, look at your wants, and find a home that best matches your criteria – at the right price and with the neighborhood feel you are looking for.
9. Knowledge of Industry Standards, Legalities and Writing a Contract - Buying a home is probably the single largest purchase you will make in your life. It is a legal contract with mandatory disclosures. You need to know you are well represented, legally protected and getting real value for your money.
10. I care. I work hard for my clients, always keeping their best interests in mind. I am ethical, honest, and accessible – I keep in contact and return calls promptly. I consider it a true honor and a privilege to help my clients find their new home.
Contact Me Today
Let's find you the right home at the right price.